Sunday, September 25, 2011

New Beginnings

Ive recently had a new beginning 4 months ago. A huge transition from a completely crazy lifestyle to a new mindset lifestyle. A whole new location also. From a little city to an over populated city. I'm not gonna lie, the transition was pretty ridiculous and hard at first but when you come to realization that this is what your heart wants and feels is the best for you, you feel complete in that moment. My mindset has changed so much, so quickly for the best in my opinion. A clean slate is an opportunity that cant be passed up. I believe it only truly happens once and that it should be taken advantage of to your best ability. There is so much to life its crazy. You can literally do anything and everything. I didn't realize his before but now with this opportunity that has raised i can see clearly now the path i want to take in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment