Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Internet Addict

I read an article today about people addicted to the internet....crazy right? The more i sat and really thought about it, the more i realized its so true. I personally admit im am somewhat in need of the world wide web on a daily basis. It very well can be an addiction but i think it at matters what your addicted to. For instants lets just say like the average person who facebooks, downloads music, games, etc for 8 hours a day....yea that's understandable. Unlike someone who emails, runs a business, news, etc. theres no limit to the web anything and everything can be found. I take advantage of it by constantly educating my self politically, internationally, and use it as a way to express myself. To call it an addiction is understandable but to say that it can get excessive and cause disorders is a whole different story. I want to look more into this and will definitely be putting together a more detailed opinion post.

No comments:

Post a Comment