Sunday, September 25, 2011

Face Tats

Whats your opinion? Me personally, I'm not opposed to the idea. I think its your body and you do what you want. But the real question is if its accepted in our society today. Friends of mine have tattoos on their face and it doesn't really seem like its an issue to anybody. I guess it could be who you surround yourself by or what it is that's on your face. Size matters i guess you can say. Ive seen an ice cream cone that was about 4 inches big, which i think is a little ridiculous but like i said who am i to say anything. If its not racist or hurtful towards anyone or anything everything should be fine. I have heard older peoples opinions and to sum it up they think its dumb, which is understandable since they grew up in a different generation. different times have different ideas. Something i thought about was in ten years from now whats gonna be societies opinion then? Since everything pretty much changes decade to decade.

1 comment:

  1. I do like tattoos but certainly not on face ! I don't like whole body inscribed by tattoos..a small, single tattoo looks great ! :)

    ReplyDelete